Tuesday, October 7, 2014

NYU Langone Look Dr Fagelman Assault Receptionist YouTube Age Restricted for Violence


NYU Langone Look Dr Fagelman Assault Receptionist YouTube Age Restricted for Violence

newyork@fbi.gov  to George Venizelos FBI NY branch and I included Joan Iluzi and press:


I can prove Ms. Illuzi did not do a through investigation and I will contact Eric Holder’s replacement.  I am asking my case be moved to a different DA who will do a real investigation including of the threats by my attacker the NYPD and I have an audio recording that sounds like a threat to me by Ms. Illuzi’s employee also an ADA.  I want Justice, the arrest of my attacker and Det John Vergona for coercion.   I will testify in front of a Senate hearing on this how ever long it takes to make that happen.  The harassment on YouTube has to stop — false flaggings, alleged witness tampering, threats, etc but thanks to a less than thorough investigation the harassment continues.

Ms. Iluzi talks of a Fed Ex and she and Ms. Walton have yet to send me the fed ex that was sent to the wrong address — an address I don’t live at.

I can’t wait for the Sandford Rubenstein case to begin already Cy Vance is too much of a coward to even comment.

My case against my attacker and the NYPD has to be moved to another DA.    Ms Illuzi made me agree to accept the DA not going after my attacker for the false cross complaint.

Thanks to the DA and NYPD this violent liar doesn’t know she even broke the law actual several and I handed ADA Giovenetti police reports where the NYPD lied.  Ms Berry a senior investigator read the  false cross complaint out loud as per my request.  I will see to it all involved at the DA will have to testify under oath about me case but for now I am requesting my case be moved out of Cy Vance, I allege a dirty DA in my opinion out of his jurisdiction.

I am filing ethics complaint and a law suit but I am contacting Ms Illuzi to see the age restriction for violence and the on going harassment which I made her and associates aware of.    I thank G-d I wasn’t raped.

Thank you,

Suzannah B. Troy 



Date: October 7, 2014 at 6:56:13 AM EDT
To: Suzannahartist
Subject: Notification of action taken on your YouTube video
Regarding your account:Suzannahartist
The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content that may not be suitable for all viewers:
Dr. Fagelman Assault Receptionist Delita Hooks Attacks Patient False Cross Complaint NYPD Fixed!
As a result, we have age-restricted this content.

Violent or gory content that appears to posted in a shocking, sensational or disrespectful manner is not permitted in YouTube. For example, videos showing someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated are not okay. If your video is graphic or disturbing, it can only remain on the site where supported by appropriate educational or documentary information.

For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=92486.
Sincerely,
The YouTube Team



Cy Vance Coward Corrupt DA Sandy Rubenstein Rape Case + Dr Fagelman Assault Reception FBI  

No comments:

Post a Comment