Friday, October 24, 2014

Corrupt NYPD IAB Fixing Empowers My Abusers to Keep Harassing Me? My Yelp Review is Returned to Me today after My Lawyer Writes Yelp

This review was removed yet again so my lawyer wrote Yelp and today Oct 24 the review has been returned but not my original acct. I allege on going harassment the goal to silence me the victim since my patient rights and my body were REPEATEDLY violated!  You can read yelp reviews like Harold's blaming me as if I could say anything to make a medical receptionist office mgr come out from behind a long closed off  desk to violate my patient rights and than my body; not fired or arrested.  I had just had a cyst removed on my elbow 2 injections to numb my arm and I was holding two bags one  heavy and my iPhone. If she didn't want to be filmed than close the door but instead she threatened me with bodily harm, hit  me with her phone  twice, she pursued me out in to the hallway throwing her shoes landing a running punch to my eye. (See YouTube) after a running punch to my eye she tried to drag me down the hall by my hair to throw me in the elevator.  She provoked me to get help as soon as she violated my patient rights from behind the desk but Dr Vine was already in with another patient.  Dr Fagelman's receptionist Dee got between me and the door and gave me the finger and that's when I decided to document this unprofessional provoking behavior.

Because this is so shocking and I am the victim of lies  there are links and Yelp guidelines do allow for extentuating circumstances such a this.

Watch his violent receptionist  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE Delite attack me a running punch to my eye not fired or arrested.  I am filing a 2nd lawsuit against the NYPD for their role in threatening me and coercing me to drop charges using Delita's false cross complaint she filed 24 hours after mine and I hope to file a lawsuit against Dr Fagelman by next year.  I include the link to her false cross complaint below.  See the women in the video wearing medical PJ's yelling No Dee! FYI not one of them asked me are you okay and I was bleeding which I am told may be a Hippa violation.

I hope to sue Dr Fagelman next year including damage to my eyes, my neck, arm, insomnia, PTS weight gain, also the removal of my yelp view and the closing of my account as well as other actions I allege aggravated harassment & more.  I am still trying to get her arrested for the false cross complaint: I have 3 more years to do so.  A lot may happen than to clear out the who and whats that have preventing me Justice.  If I move forward with the lawsuit which is my goal I will have Dr F questioned about the removal of the yelp review and this one if it is falsely flagged.  When I told her don't touch me she ended up touching me her barefoot pressed against my groin area, ripped out my hair and a running punch to my eye.  Dr Vine demanded she be fired immediately but Dr F let Delite return to her desk and refused to fire her.

Dr F's  receptionist office mgr after repeatedly violating my patient rights, damaged my eye making a hole in my retina and than grabbing my hair she jerked my head back so violently she made floaters in both my eyes.  The key on her wrist left wounds on my left arm.  She was not fired or arrested.  Patients came to YouTube to harass me blame me when in fact I am the victim harassing me as well as guess how falsely flagging this yelp review for telling the truth!
At the same time my Yelp acct was closed I allege Dr F, my attacker or I allege someone associated with them got the YouTube age restricted w/ the goal to limit viewing & change how the video is seen in searches but Google sided with me and agreed not to censor me.   YouTubes and yelp review were also removed but Google returned vids agreeing I was the victim of harassment not the harasser.

I was Dr Vine's patient and Delita,  Dr Fagelman's receptionist repeatedly violated my patient rights even coming out from behind the desk to menace me.  I had a private investigator speak to Dr F and he stated I wasn't his patient. Does that make it ok for his receptionist to violate my patient rights and body?  No!

Dr Vine moved out 2 weeks after I was savagely attacked.


You can read Det John Vergona's police report where he lied blatantly just like Delita Hooks.  She clearly attacked me when she could have closed the door and I backed away.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/220786318/NYPD-Detective-John-Vergona-lied-on-DD5-Internal-Affairs-Let-him-Retire-Despite-Coercing-me

I paid $15 to obtain Delita false report to the NYPD and I was told my internal affairs she signed a letter to her NYPD fixers who visited Dr Fagelman's office but refused to meet with me.  Read her lies at the bottom of the page of the form below I filled out and received from 1 Police Plaza!  She admits understanding I was a patient and she had a heated argument .  Why would Dr F have someone at the front desk who has heated arguments with anybody? 
https://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD
   She lies stating I attacked her which is why I posted the link! thank you,
Suzannah B. Troy violated

No comments:

Post a Comment