Friday, June 20, 2014

NYPD Bratton IAB Failure to Maintain Supervise Internal Affairs Bureau More Proof Today

NYPD Bratton IAB Failure to Maintain Supervise Internal Affairs Bureau More Proof Today


"Mr Bratton Mr Reznick: I would like a call back this morning giving me the name badge number of detective and supervisor. I also need clarification on the complaint number. I am demanding an investigation in to IAB fixing favored re Det John Vergona coercing me and IAB's role similar to IAB role in NYPD Ramos which is why my attacker has not been arrested and the cops involved have been allowed to retire etc.  I also want to question whether Ed Winski fixed crime like Chief Dowd and Marino including involving my case. ". 


NYPD Internal Affairs Failure to train and supervise new complaint against Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick


I am also unclear if I copied the complaint number down correctly and IAB won't answer my call. 

After being hung up on and IAB not picking up the phone I called and left vm making it clear in my future lawsuit.  I will state failure to maintain and supervise internal affairs properly.  I said if there's anyone with a moral compass and has integrity please call me back and explain these two numbers are there two new cases open or one and did I get the number from the detective that hung up on me this morning to get the type the complaint number correct.  I said I don't believe anyone or call me back because it appears that internal affairs is continuing the cycle of corruption and therefore assuming I won't get a call back. 


IAB is acting like the internal affairs Bureau in the NYPD Ramis case. 


The one below is the one she gave me but not sure I got last number correctly.  

1) Female Det IAB hung up on me. 
She refused to give me a new complaint number as requested.  I stated I wanted a new number.  She refused and said she added on from yesterday.  I wanted to her her name and badge number and her supervisors name.  

I will file a complaint with Mr Bratton Mr Reznick failure to supervise and train employees this Det Jane Doe, and IAB Sgt Lux.  

I wanted to add NYPD Ramos scandal IAB fixing favors comparison to my case and question whether Winski fixed crime like Dowd and chief 
Lt Fikru stated video speaks for itself. 


New complaint Det Vergona coerced me and IAB guilty of crimes aiding and abetting joining in coercion and covering up favors for Dr Fagelman and retaliation.  

Retaliation for me being a whistle blower.  


Like Ramos case IAB corrupt and I caught IAB in fixing favors.  

Chuck Dowd cooked books on crime and I caught him in unprofessional inappropriate behavior 911 and I question whether DI Winski fixed crime including mine because I was clearly assaulted and coerced.  

CCRB has told yet again my case will be handled by The Chief of Dept. -- so CCRB is doing in my opinion the CCRB shuffle allowing police to get away with their inappropriate behavior. 


please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment