Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Internal Affairs Not Answering Phone Won't Return my Calls Bill Bratton Chief Reznick IAB Corruption Poorly Supervised Managed

TUESDAY, JUNE 24, 2014

Internal Affairs Not Answering Phone Won't Return my Calls Bill Bratton Chief Reznick IAB Corruption Poorly Supervised Managed

More proof Bill Bratton Mr. Reznick are failing to supervisor and train employees.  My case is proof Mr Kelly and Mr Bratton are running a corrupt IAB Agency devoted to covering up corruption and keeping crime stats lower than they are including I allege cops like Det John Vergona committing coercion.  I am guessing I am not the first victim of a violent crime he threatened to erase a violent crime with Internal Affairs protecting him and all involved.

I interviewed one of the dirty thirty so I have heard first hand how blatant IAB was in my opinion clearly still is and I have evidence to back it up in Federal Court as well as in front of a new Commission we must get because Bill Bratton and Mr Reznick continue to run IAB like a corrupt cruel joke on the People of NYC.

There are also ethical issues ---- they don't understand they took an oath.

I have a right to call and gets status reports on my complaints and if I am forced to leave a message because no one will pick up my calls and supervisors like Sgt Lux won't call me back.

I am on the phone with CCRB filing a complaint and the NYPD Inspector General more proof that IAB can't police the police.

I want status reports of my newer complaints and I am also making it clear I was coerced -- that is not up for debate so therefor I caught Mr. Kelly and Mr. Campisi and Mr. Bratton and Mr. Reznick over seeing Internal Affairs fixing crime.

Mr. Eure I am also alleging that the Manhattan DA aids and abets police corruption but not prosecuting false cross complaints working with the NYPD and IAB to keep crime stats down.

Even if NYPD capt, DI or Chiefs are caught fixing crime they are promoted up the ladder.

I want a call back.  Internal Affairs was caught by me fixing me case.  Why did I drop charges with a hole in my retina?  I was threatened, made to fear for my safety and health with damage to my eyes and my neck in a brace.  To date both Kelly and Bratton's IAB never met with me to interview me regarding the  fact I was coerced.

I have caught the NYPD and IAB repeatedly refusing to meet with me as they work to continue to keep this case shut closed for Dr Andrew Fagelman who did not fire Delita Hooks which is crazy and Delita Hooks who lied in her false cross complaint and in a signed letter to the NYPD where she threatens me again.

The NYPD corrupt tops cops think I will go away but instead I am speaking to more People every color and background across NYC and they agree IAB can't police the police and they want an outside Commission in to police corruption.


please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment