Tuesday, November 3, 2015

NYPD POLICE COMMISSIONER BRATTON IS IN A SENSE FIRED BUT HE WILL EXIT ALLOWED TO SAVE FACE -- THAN I BRING MY CASE TO THE NEXT POLICE COMMISSIONER

Email Complaint to Bratton Mr Crony Central Out Soon New PC My Goal New Commission Internal Affairs Corrupt to the Core Bring my Case to the New Police Commissioner New Head of Internal Affairs Goal to testify in front of a new commission


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com I added NYPD PO Eugene Schatz, Tommy Moran his partner Community Affairs Andy Dwyer, John Vergona all Facebook friends involved in my case top of this blog.   I know Bratton will be fired soon aka leaves w/ face saving exit so I take this to a new commissioner retaliation 2 PC, 2 heads of IAB, IAB, CCRB including under Emery Brattons' friend forwarding + won't take case back to make sure Dwyer, Schatz, Moran aren't called in to face questions under oath, NYPD IG also fake org = Kelly Bratton taught me time for a new Commission in to NYPD IAB DA corruption http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/11/fwd-suzannah-b-troy-artist-dr-andrew.html 911 NYPD top brass graft part of retaliation + call 4new Commission FirstNet etc



NYPD Blue Wall of Corruption like legalized MAFIA protected by dirty DAs and like the Berlin Wall needs to come down  http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/11/email-complaint-to-pc-nypd-bratton-u-r.html?spref=tw


THE CORRUPTION INTRINSIC TO THE BLUE WALL OF CORRUPTION ACTING LIKE LEGALIZED MAFIA OFTEN WITH DA PROTECTION HAS TO COME TO A END.

No comments:

Post a Comment